Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and make sure you have a 9 x 13 dish.
1. 1 lb of peel on raw prawn shrimp...the biggest you can find. Stick to 1/2 lb. per person.
2. 1 1/2 -2 sticks of butter,garlic, worcestershire sauce, 2-3 bay leaves, hot sauce, pepper.
3. Melt your butter in a sauce pan, then add your garlic cloves. I use 5-6 cloves.
4. Add your worcestershire to your liking. I like to add it until my mix is a dark brown.
5. Take off stove and let cool.
6. In a 9x13 pan add your raw shrimp. When butter mixture is cool pour over shrimp.
After pouring butter mixture over shrimp sprinkle lots of pepper and cholula (hot sauce of your choice) on top. Make sure your shrimp is covered. Then place 2-3 bay leaves on top and cook for about 15 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
I serve it with french bread to dip into the butter.
Peel, eat and enjoy!